You won’t find bigger fans of the Boston Red Sox at any other dealership than here at Stoneham Ford, where we have the utmost faith in our team’s ability to crush the competition this year at the World Series. In fact, here are five reasons why the Red Sox will win the World Series this year:
- The Boston Red Sox have a history of excellence and big surprises.
- The American League is particularly weak this year, setting up the Red Sox for the World Series nicely.
- The Red Sox currently have the best offense in all of the MLB, thanks to a combination of young new talent, like Xander Bogaerts and Mookie Betts, and experienced players, like Dustin Pedroia.
- David Price has been well worth the price of adding him to the team, providing top-notch, reliable pitching all season long.
- Lastly, David Ortiz is having one of his best seasons ever, despite his age of 40, and it’s safe to assume that his successful streak will continue through the season.
Believe it or not, this year’s World Series is just a month away. What do you think? Visit us anytime at Stoneham Ford to talk baseball, check out our selection of vehicles, or test drive a new car!
Stoneham Ford and Stoneham Bank were blessed to participate in the Angel Fund’s 15th Annual Walk of Hope for ALS on Saturday, September 10, 2016. Through the event, Alan’s A Team was able to raise $18,000, which will go towards research for finding a cure to ALS.
The year’s event was held at Lake Quannapowitt in Wakefield, MA. Many participants walked at 11:00 AM in memory of Alan Melkonian.
While funds were raised through this event, others were made online at the Angel Fund ALS Research website or sent their donations directly to the organization located in Wakefield.
ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) is a progressive neurological disease that causes muscle weakness and gradually impacts on the functioning of the body. It is also referred to a motor neuron disease or Lou Gehrig’s disease, named after the famous baseball player who had the condition.
Stop by the Stoneham Ford booth at Stoneham Town Day this Saturday, September 17th! We will be sponsoring Ed Cunningham’s Rock ‘N Roll Racing to benefit Compassionate Care ALS in Alan Melkonian’s memory.
Ron Hoffman founded Compassionate Care ALS to provide adaptive equipment for temporary use for ALS patients and provide emotional support for families and caregivers.